Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 16, 2012

Hey dad, I just wanted to write you a few lines to show my appreciation for you. Happy Fathers Day!!! .. I thought of you a lot this week and the tons of things that you have taught me in my 21 years. Some things I have forgotten and some unforgettable things that i will forever remember thank you. I wish that i could be there to give you a hug and tell you in person but i do know that I'm where i need to be and doing what the lord wants me to do. I think of you every time i read Mosiah 27 when Alma the younger is reproved and called to repentance. He sees and angel that helps him come to recognize the error of his ways. And the reason he has this miraculous awakening is because of the prayers of the saints and his father. I know that you have prayed for me. I have felt those prayers. I love you and want you to know that i honor and respect you. Thanks for being such a great man, priesthood holder, Dad. Sorry i haven´t written!!! We didn't have p-day this week with the meetings that we had. This week has been good. We are being extremely blessed with people who want to know more about the gospel. We are finding Heavenly Father´s children prepared to be taught and ready to accept. Pray that we can help them. Pray we can teach with the Spirit. I love Juazeiro!!! .. Miracles happen here. I will miss the members. They ARE a incredible people. Abração, P.S.- Thanks so much mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the package! You´re the best! -- Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment