Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 21, 2012

Ola!!, I think you will get a laugh at these responses! Elder Smith: Where is he from?: He is from Ogden Utah! ha. How long has he been out?: He has been out for the exact amount of time as me. What are his talents and strengths?: He has a huge desire to obedient to the Lord and the Mission. Is he tall? or Short?: He is a cute little short guy ha. Does he like Sports?: He played basketball in high school! and football, soccer. Does he like to Sing?: He likes to sing. But he is no Elder de Araújo i wont lie. Is he a hard worker?: He loves to work hard. My new companion is a champ. He is a good missionary and wants to work hard and have success in the area. I can already see why the Lord has put me with him and i know that we will find and have success here in Juazeiro. I'm super sorry that this email is short but I'm late and we have to teach a family!! but i write you a ton more this next week! tchau, te amo, Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment