Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18, 2012

Ola,

I got transferred from Ribeira do Pombal to Juazeiro. It is about 8 hours from the office and i will be companions with Elder de Araújo. I am way excited to be a part of this zone and it will be way fun working with the ward and my new companion. I'm pooped from the trip but I'm way excited.

I love the feeling of a new start.
I love the Book of Mórmon I know that it is a fountain of Revelation.
I know that the mission is a place of miracles.
I know that the Savior lives and is our Redeemer.

I'll write more this next week when we have more time. We are going to teach! YaY!!!

p.s.- I got one of the saddest letters I've received in my mission.The letter told t me that Brandon Roy retired from the NBA. Thanks for all the good times B-Roy!

Te amo,
elder brown

1 comment:

  1. Hey JB! Happy Birthday my man! I hope you have an great day, and I just wanted to let you know how awesome I think it is you're devoting your life to spreading and teaching the word. It looks like you're having an unbelievable time and are really enjoying your mission trips. Btw, how long have you been out of the states & when do you plan on returning? Miss ya man and can't wait to catch up someday. Once again HBD, and god bless you!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete